Responsibilities will include the creation of new websites, updating existing websites, the translation of graphic design wireframes and mockups to actual code and back-end web development.
- Build, update, manage, optimize new and existing Wordpress websites based on designs, requirements, meetings, conference calls, and notes.
- Implement best-practices for website search engine effectiveness (SEO-friendly).
- Quality assurance website testing for cross-browser compatibility, responsive design and general website performance.
- Troubleshoot implementation of advanced GTM tags / GA tracking
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Take ownership of web requests, follow up within an established time frame, and prioritize among them
- Keep clients updated regarding process, deliverables, website status regularly
- Thorough understanding of and experience with WordPress
- Have a basic understanding of front-end technologies and platforms, such as server-side CSS preprocessors (SASS), HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Knowledge of consuming web services, or RESTful APIs
- Ability to independently learn new skills, tools, development kits, frameworks, etc.
- Appreciation for well-documented code and website/web service security
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask, manage your time and work on various projects concurrently
- Familiar with analytics & tracking software a plus
- Demonstrated history of passion, commitment, responsibility and creativity
- Positive, fun attitude
In order to be considered for this position, please include the following information when contacting us. Submissions that do not contain the requested information and duplicate submissions will not be considered for employment. If you are interested in multiple positions, please only submit your information once and be sure to include specific details about your relevant work experience for each position.
- A cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for this position
- Your current resume
- Your requested salary range
Please note this position is located in the Point Pleasant Beach, NJ office and Teknicks does not offer relocation assistance or telecommuting options at this time.